Best flight schools for scheduling flexibility
e***@gmail.com
2020-07-18 23:37:42 UTC
Hi all,

I am looking for a flight school that has good flexibility with the instructors and aircraft. I have a couple hours under my belt. I often times I book a lesson and then for some reason it is canceled and then the next available booking is in 2 months. I want to find a school with more flexibility. I taking these lessons at a smaller frequency. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Emmet
frank...@gmail.com
2021-01-11 04:56:50 UTC
*Get instant loan up to $500M USD with no collateral even with bad credit.
*Personal,Business or Company
*No Collateral needed
*3-5% Interest Rate
*Repayment duration of over 10years
*100% Guaranteed Approval Rate
*Repayment Guarantee will be signed and approved by the government.
Terms and Condition Applies
SBLC/BG, PPP, TRADING, BITCOIN LOANS, ETC
For More Information Contact us now Email: ***@sbcglobal.net
247 customer ; whatsapp for more details: +447723157698