Come here to print plastic cards, www.cards-mart.com
c***@gmail.com
2008-12-03 02:51:36 UTC
http://www.cards-mart.com/

We are an online plastic/PVC card print shop. Our Plastic Cards are
four color

litho printed with Heidelberg machines (same process as credit cards
production,

exactly like the credit cards, NOT digital printing or thermal
printing), ISO

standard 760 Micron solid PVC, professional looking, texture and feel.

We print affordable plastic business cards, gift cards, loyalty cards,
fundraising

cards, key access cards, ID badges, VIP cards, Promotional Cards,
Membership Cards,

Calendar Cards, Loyalty Cards, Fundraising Cards, Plastic economy
cards,Electronic

gift cards,Clear and frosted plastic cards and more. As Plastic Cards
printers, we

are capable of offer you the Best Price, Highest Quality and Fast Turn
Around Time.

We offer World Wide Free Delivery, Quick Turnaround !
k***@gmail.com
2018-07-30 12:01:19 UTC
I PAY OFF US AND CANADA CREDIT CARD DEBT AND LINE OF CREDIT
+16043053538 USA whatsap