125HP Piper Tomahawk for sale!
NatefromRI
2006-08-02 00:36:25 UTC
Hello:

I am selling my 125HP Piper Tomahawk. Please contact me if interested.

Pics of the airplane:
http://www.thisisri.com/tomahawk/

My ad posted on Barnstormers.com
http://www.barnstormers.com/ad_manager/ad_detail.php?ID=115043

FOR SALE BY OWNER · 79 Tomahawk w/125HP. 102kt cruise; Annual due
08/06; Sterling nose gear STC; 4520TT-200SMOH; 5.8gph Int/Ext-7. Avmap
Geopilot color moving map GPS Velcro mounted to panel included. Whelen
strobes; KX155 digital flip-flop radio with KL209 glideslope; canopy
cover; all maintenance records; clean NTSB record; no liens and owned
outright by me for an easy sale. If you're looking for a simple, low
time airplane, this is it. Very nice to fly. Put 100 hours on a year
and STILL fly for the next 22 years before a major overhaul is
expected. Why rent when you can own your own Tomahawk! Bigger and more
comfortable than a Cessna C150 or C152 w/excellent 360 degree bubble
canopy visibility. See it at KSFZ. Annual is due AUG06, so if you want
this airplane now, I'll deduct a reasonable amount for your own annual
inspection. Delivery within 500 miles may be possible too, since I'm
looking for an excuse to give myself a long cross country for straight
expenses. Contact me today if interested! Thanks. · Contact Nathaniel
E. Powell - located Warwick, RI USA · Telephone: 401-286-9791
Morgans
2006-08-02 14:50:07 UTC
Post by NatefromRI
I am selling my 125HP Piper Tomahawk. Please contact me if interested.
http://www.thisisri.com/tomahawk/
FOR SALE BY OWNER · 79 Tomahawk w/125HP.
How much?
Jim in NC
Jim Macklin
2006-08-02 13:58:07 UTC
Give more details on the engine and prop, 125 hp was not a
standard factory item for the PA38

TYPE CERTIFICATION DATA SHEET A18SO

This data sheet which is a part of Type Certificate No.
A18SO, prescribes conditions and limitations

which the Type Certificate was issued meets the
airworthiness requirements of the Federal Aviation

Type Certificate Holder The New Piper Aircraft, Inc.

2926 Piper Drive

Vero Beach, Florida 32960

I. - Model PA-38-112 (Tomahawk), 2 PCLM (Normal and Utility
Category), Approved December

Engine Lycoming O-235-L2C (Slick Magnetos) with carburetor

Lycoming O-235-L2A (Bendix Magnetos) with carburetor

Fuel 100/130 minimum grade aviation gasoline

Engine Limits For all operations, 2600 r.p.m. (112 hp)

Propeller and Propeller Limits Sensenich 72CK-0-56

Static r.p.m. at maximum permissible throttle setting

2200 r.p.m.

No additional tolerance permitted.

Diameter: Not over 72 inches, not under 70 inches.

Propeller Spinner Piper P/N 77710

See NOTE 4 for spinner removal.

Airspeed Limits (CAS) Never exceed 143 knots

Maximum structural cruising 108 knots

Maneuvering 101 knots

Flaps extended 87 knots

Center of Gravity Range Normal and Utility Category

(+72.4) to (+78.5) at 1277 lb. or

(+73.5) to (+78.5) at 1670 lb.

112 hp was the standard power.

401-286-9791